ISO 22301 Introduction
Business Continuity Management System Trainings
Training Day: 1
CPD Certification (Credits): 7
Exam Duration : N/A
Retake Exam: No
Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
Why should you attend?
ISO 22301 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
By attending the ISO 22301 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of a Business Continuity Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement a Business Continuity Management System
- Understand the basic elements of a Business Continuity Management System
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
PECB (legal name “PECB Group Inc.”) is a certification body which provides education and certification under ISO/IEC 17024 for individuals on a wide range of disciplines. PECB helps professionals and organizations show commitment and competence by providing them with valuable education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous internationally recognized standards. PECB's mission is to provide their clients with comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit the society as a whole.
Join our newsletter
Get weekly updates on courses, news and more right in your mailbox.