ISO 22301:2019 Transition
Business Continuity Management System Trainings
Training Day: 2
CPD Certification (Credits): 14
Exam Duration : 1 hour
Retake Exam: Yes
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22301:2019
Section 1: Training course objectives and structure
Section 2: Management system standards
Section 3: ISO 22301 revision project
Section 4: Context of the organization
Section 5: Leadership
Section 6: Planning
Day 2: ISO 22301:2019 clause by clause and the certification exam
Section 7: Support
Section 8: Operation
Section 9: Performance evaluation
Section 10: Improvement
Section 11: Transition
Why should you attend?
ISO 22301 has recently undergone a revision which resulted from the ever-changing nature of customer needs, the environment, and the market. The requirements of the standard have therefore been modified in order to meet the current and future business continuity challenges.
The “PECB ISO 22301:2019 Transition” training course provides detailed information about the revised clauses, added and removed terminology, reduced prescriptiveness of the standard, etc., and helps you gain a thorough understanding of the difference between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in planning and implementing the ISO 22301:2019 changes, thus participating in the transitioning process from an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS to an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301:2019 Transition” credential. A PECB Transition Certificate will prove that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 22301:2019 changes to an existing business continuity management system (BCMS) in any organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers, or consultants involved in an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS transition process
- Individuals responsible for the transition process from an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS to an ISO 22301:2019 BCMS
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 22301:2019 transition certification
- Learn about the main differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
- Understand the new concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 22301:2019 changes to an existing business continuity management system (BCMS)
- The training course is based on both theory and best practices used in the establishment of a business continuity management system.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certification exam.
The “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Transition” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Understand the differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
Domain 2: Understand, interpret, and plan the implementation of ISO 22301:2019 changes
After passing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||BCMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 22301:2019 Transition||PECB Certified ISO 22301:2019 Transition Exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 120 pages of explanatory information, practical examples, and quizzes.
- An Attendance Record worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, participants can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial exam for free.
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
PECB (legal name “PECB Group Inc.”) is a certification body which provides education and certification under ISO/IEC 17024 for individuals on a wide range of disciplines. PECB helps professionals and organizations show commitment and competence by providing them with valuable education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous internationally recognized standards. PECB's mission is to provide their clients with comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit the society as a whole.
Join our newsletter
Get weekly updates on courses, news and more right in your mailbox.