ISO 31000 Introduction
Risk Management - Training Courses & Certification
Training Day: 1
CPD Certification (Credits): 7
Exam Duration : N/A
Retake Exam: No
Day 1: Introduction to Risk Management based on ISO 31000 principles and guidelines
Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Risk Management.
By attending the ISO 31000 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Risk Management and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Risk Management
- Individuals aspiring to gain knowledge about the main processes of Risk Management
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to manage risk
- Understand the basic processes of Risk Management
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
PECB (legal name “PECB Group Inc.”) is a certification body which provides education and certification under ISO/IEC 17024 for individuals on a wide range of disciplines. PECB helps professionals and organizations show commitment and competence by providing them with valuable education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous internationally recognized standards. PECB's mission is to provide their clients with comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit the society as a whole.
Join our newsletter
Get weekly updates on courses, news and more right in your mailbox.