ISO 37001 Introduction
Anti-Bribery - Training Courses & Certification
Training Day: 1
CPD Certification (Credits): 7
Exam Duration : N/A
Retake Exam: No
Day 1: Introduction to Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) concepts as required by ISO 37001
Why should you attend?
ISO 37001 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS).
By attending the ISO 37001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of an Anti-bribery Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned about Anti-bribery Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS)
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Anti-bribery Management System
- Understand the basic components of an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS)
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
PECB (legal name “PECB Group Inc.”) is a certification body which provides education and certification under ISO/IEC 17024 for individuals on a wide range of disciplines. PECB helps professionals and organizations show commitment and competence by providing them with valuable education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous internationally recognized standards. PECB's mission is to provide their clients with comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit the society as a whole.
Join our newsletter
Get weekly updates on courses, news and more right in your mailbox.