ISO 37001 Lead Implementer
Anti-Bribery - Training Courses & Certification
Training Day: 5
CPD Certification (Credits): 31
Exam Duration : 3 hours
Retake Exam: Yes
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 37001 and the initiation of an ABMS
Day 2: Implementation plan of an ABMS
Day 3: Implementation of an ABMS
Day 4: ABMS continual improvement and preparation for the certification audit
Day 5: Certification exam
Why should you attend?
The benefits of implementing an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001 are manifold: helping the organization avoid or mitigate the costs, risks, and damage of involvement in bribery, promoting trust and confidence, encouraging due diligence and ethically sound business dealings, etc. To gain such benefits for your organization, you must be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to establish, implement, manage, maintain, and continually improve an ABMS. For that, the PECB ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training course is the right place to be. The training course aims to provide in-depth understanding of ISO 37001 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the management system.
By attending the training course, you can help organizations comply with anti-bribery laws, as well as establish controls within the organization that proactively contribute in combating bribery and contribute to the creation of a culture of integrity, transparency, openness, and compliance.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” credential. Internationally recognized and IAS accredited, the “PECB ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your professional capabilities and competences to implement an ABMS in an organization based on the requirements of ISO 37001.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants wishing to develop a thorough understanding of ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Managers and consultants seeking a comprehensive CMS implementation framework
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
This training course will help you:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ABMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Gain the ability to interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an ABMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing ABMS best practices
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories and best practices used in anti-bribery management
- Lecture sessions, illustrated with practical examples based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
The main requirements for participating in this training course are: a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, a general understanding of ISO 37001, and an awareness of the MS implementation principles.
The PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an anti-bribery management system
Domain 2: Anti-bribery management system (ABMS) requirements
Domain 3: Planning of an ABMS implementation based on ISO 37001
Domain 4: Implementation of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 5: Monitoring and measurement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of an ABMS based on ISO 37001
Domain 7: Preparation for an ABMS certification audit
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for one of the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you fulfill all the requirements related of the selected credential. For more information about ISO 37001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The PECB ISO 37001 Implementer certification scheme has the following requirements:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||ABMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Provisional Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Anti-bribery Management||Project activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Anti-bribery Management||Project activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 37001 Senior Lead Implementer||PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Anti-bribery Management||Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
Note: PECB certified individuals who possess the Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master credential, given they have taken four additional Foundation exams related to this scheme. For more detailed information about the Foundation exams and the overall Master credential requirements, go to https://pecb.com/en/master-credentials.
To be considered valid, the implementation activities should follow best practices and include the following:
- Drafting an ABMS implementation plan
- Initiating an ABMS implementation
- Implementing an ABMS
- Monitoring, measuring, and maintaining an ABMS
- Identifying and acting upon continual improvement opportunities
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- Training material of over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be provided.
- An attendance record worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, candidates can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.
PECB (legal name “PECB Group Inc.”) is a certification body which provides education and certification under ISO/IEC 17024 for individuals on a wide range of disciplines. PECB helps professionals and organizations show commitment and competence by providing them with valuable education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous internationally recognized standards. PECB's mission is to provide their clients with comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit the society as a whole.
Join our newsletter
Get weekly updates on courses, news and more right in your mailbox.