ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Trainings
Training Day: 1
CPD Certification (Credits): 7
Exam Duration : N/A
Retake Exam: No
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course enables you to become familiar with the basic concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
By attending the ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of ISMS and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Understand the basic elements of an Information Security Management System
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
PECB (legal name “PECB Group Inc.”) is a certification body which provides education and certification under ISO/IEC 17024 for individuals on a wide range of disciplines. PECB helps professionals and organizations show commitment and competence by providing them with valuable education, evaluation and certiﬁcation against rigorous internationally recognized standards. PECB's mission is to provide their clients with comprehensive services that inspire trust, continual improvement, demonstrate recognition, and benefit the society as a whole.
Join our newsletter
Get weekly updates on courses, news and more right in your mailbox.